ES - Wednesday Youth and Adult Rapier Fighter Practice

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Tue Dec 21 16:13:58 PST 1999

Greetings,

I would like to announce that Wednesday Youth and Adult Rapier Fighter
Practice is restarting January 5 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.

We will be meeting at the Woodland West Rec. Center, 3200 Norwood,
Arlington Tx, 76013 (817-277-5001).

>From I30, go south to Park Row.  Turn right (west) for about 1.7 miles.
There is a light at Norwood and the Trinity United Methodist Church on
corner to your right.  Turn right at the light and travel 0.7 miles.
Woodland West Rec. Center is on the left.   We are on the first floor in
the Pre-School room.

Although I have not seen the class listings, I understand that we will
be listed in the Arlington Park's and Rec's as a class.  New comers
orientation will be on the second Wednesday of a month.  There is a cost
for a year user ID card.  Please contact me for cost.

In service to the dream,
Daniel of Cameron