ES - Lavina and David

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Dec 15 09:21:55 PST 1999

Galen here...

>Greetings, from Baroness Xene,
>
>Ansteorra has lost a very small star today.  Lavina and David's little tiny
>baby did not survive, but for a brief hour.

Allessandra and I share your grief, and our prayers are with you.

>There will be a funeral in Denton, but the details are unknown.

We hope the details will be made available.

>Lavina is well, and due to be released tomorrow from the hospital.

And for this we are thankful.

>David was comforted by his family and friends.
>
>Our thoughts and prayers are with David, Lavina, Ceinwen, and their families
>tonight, as they deal with this loss.

As usual, the Baroness speaks from her heart, and speaks
for us all.

>God Bless you all,
>
>Baroness Xene
>
>Matthew 5:8

"Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."

- Galen
(who doesn't usually make this sort of public post, but
sometimes a community must come together.)