ES - latin translation

Einarr Thorbjarnarsson einarr_t at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:01:27 PST 1999

Doesn't Babblefish (the site) have a Latin option?  Search for "babblefish"
on any search engine.  You should be able to find a site that will do the
job for you.  Of course, it's probably post period latin.   The translations
can be. . . interesting.   I translated "We got the beat" into German (don't
ask) and then translated that phrase into English.   The result was "We
recieved the impact."  Ouch.

Einarr