ES - Great News

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Tue Dec 28 09:48:58 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/27/99 10:16:59 PM Central Standard Time,
ladyarabella at home.com writes:

<<  Arabella's new name will be Grammy, Fearghus doesn't have one yet.
Granddaddy and Papa are out of the question... any other suggestions? >>

More Suggestions:
Dan and I are Granny and Grampa to our grandkids. We also have a Grumpy, a
Paw Paw, and in German the name is Opah. Have fun. Some parents like to wait
to see what the child chooses. My grand nephew couldn't say granny so he
calls my sister Nanny and it stuck.
Siobhan