ES - Update on Lavina

Vicki Marsh vicki_marsh at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 07:44:34 PST 1999

Xene here:

Ceinwen just called and Lavina has gone into labor.  We don't know the
status of her or the baby right now, but will let you all know as soon as we
hear something.

Lavina is only 23 weeks along or so, and the doctors estimate that the baby
only weighs about 1 1/2 lbs.

A group of us visited them last night, and held a small court.  I was
heralded into the room by Lord Timothy, and the scroll that was read into
law this weekend was read again.  Their Majesties Ansteorra granted David de
Rock an Award of Arms with all rights appurtaining.
He is now Lord David.  Lavina was so very proud of him.

Please keep Lavina, David, and their baby in your thoughts and prayers
today.

Baroness Xene, OL