ES - Progress report on Lavina

Vicki Marsh vicki_marsh at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 12:04:14 PST 1999

Xene here:

Darius called with a message from Ceinwen.  Lavina delivered the baby.  I
don't know if it is a boy or a girl, I think it was going to be a boy.  The
baby only weighed 1 lb., 1 oz., but was breathing on his own.  There are
complications, but we don't know what yet.

No word on Lavina, but the way Ceinwen talked, she was ok.

I would go to them, but have a doctor's appointment for Anthony - he has an
earache.  If anyone has more news, please keep me updated.

Thank you,

Baroness Xene, OL