ES - Thank you all!!!

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Dec 16 20:42:59 PST 1999

Lavina here.

David and I want to thank everyone in Elfsea and Glaslyn for their love and support that has been shown over the past week.

This has been an extremely difficult time for me and David.  We put our trust in God's hand and he has helped us through much of the termoil and heartache.  We do not ask God why, we just believe that he had his reasons and accept that fact.

It has also helped knowing that there are so many wonderful people in the Barony of Elfsea and the Canton of Glaslyn who care so deeply.

I'll be home for the next 6 weeks.  Hopefully I will have some time to catch up on some A&S stuff...

See you all at Coronation.

Lady Lavina, Lord David and little Daniel