ES - Cook's question

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 7 17:58:54 PST 1999

Marrow can be obtained by asking your butcher for a femur and sawing it
open, or get pre cut up shanks sold as either "soup bones" or " pet
Bones"
scope out the jelly like Marrow and cook away. it is actually very good
for you. and is served as a delicacy in many countries (including here
check out something called 'prairie butter')

Darius