ES - Fighter Practice and Tourney

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 11:51:18 PST 1999

HL Crandall said
"Virgil, you must realize that HRH is under some
strain. Preparing to
run this
great Kingdom. Deal with situations that can only be
dreamt of.
I am sure when Drake gets things under control, she
will apologize for
this
revelation. And we of Elfsea will keep your secret.

Crandall"

So Crandall, I'll take the top half of the list and
you take the bottom and I figure we can have this out
to the Known World in about half and hour between
us...
Oh, no, that was supposed to be private! Too late,
already sent!
Mara

=====
"Better a good run than a bad stand."