ES - Awards from Dragon's Fire Tor!

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Mon Dec 13 08:11:35 PST 1999

Awards from Dragon's Fire Tor!
  I  missed court since my lady had to be at work (the mundane world will
  attack from time to time). I too would like to offer my congratulations.
Each
  of these gentles has worked long and hard benefiting the Barony. They did
  it because they were having fun and because their sense of what is right
  demanded it of them - not for awards. But we all like to receive awards
  to recognize work well done.

  And these were especially deserved.

  In service to Ansteorra and Elfsea,
  Caelin on Andrede

  Many congratulations to the gentles who received awards at Dragon's Fire
Tor's Yule Revel.  They include :

  Daniel of Cameron received the Portcullis of Elfsea
  Nicolette de Loria received the Portcullis of Elfsea
  Fearghus McKenna received the Portcullis of Elfsea
  Briana Dolfin received the Rising Star of Ansteorra
  Christiana Colton received the Rising Star of Ansteorra
  Desiree of Dragon's Fire Tor received her Award of Arms

  Vivat to these fine gentles, and their hard work.

  Timothy of Glastonbury
  Protégé to Viscount Galen of Bristol
  Deputy to Nautilus Pursuivant
  Deputy to Zodiacus Herald