ES - Kids and SCA

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:51:01 PST 1999

>Richard Culver took his life into his own hands when he wrote:
>
> > It could have been worse, he could have been French or a Pict. :)
>
>Hey, you're the one living near the Frenchman with a thing for axes...

   Well actually he is a Franks (back when they were cool).  Not to mention
I have lost so many brownie points with my "Frog" wisecracks to our
seneschal, I am going to be a solid bruise for months.  My only hope is I
find some otherwise trivial piece of information he might be able use.  That
is why I have started reading up on Merovech and his Merovingians. ;)
    Fortunately, only a few of us can be perfect.  The rest are outside
England.(found on grave stone of Cyniric)

Cyniric