ES - virus warning - from ListAdmin

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Tue Dec 21 10:08:47 PST 1999

I have received two of them myself in the last
two days. They both showed they came from me
and the subject lines were from legitimate
emails I had sent about a week earlier. One
was to the ES list, the other to a group of
investors. I deleted them both prior to
opening and ran the newest virus scans on
my system. They showed nothing.

Caelin on Andrede