ES - Humble Apologies

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Dec 30 16:38:50 PST 1999

Armand Dragonetti said:

>Greetings,
>
>Today at 8:45 am, a truck hit a pole outside of my warehouse.

Glad to hear that it was not a Y2K problem after all.

>Thinking of Y2K problems, which I believe will be few if any,

I agree.  Either little or nothing will happen, or (the ever-tantalizing or) everything goes to hell in a handbasket and people like us end up in charge, as most people, even so-called "survivalists", have no idea how to survive in a non-technological society.  But I'm still 99.9% sure that I'm going to be back in my office on 3 January, churning out lines of code for the project I'm working on.

Happy New Year - only one to go 'til the REAL beginning of the New Millenium.

Padraig

--
May you live as long as you want, and love as long as you live.