ES - Elfsea Budgets Meeting Today

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 15 11:25:32 PST 1999

Greetings all:

I am holding a conference call to finalise the baronial budgets for this
year and create next years budgets.  All who wish to attend are welcome.

The call will be today (Wednesday) at 8:00pm CST

Please call 1-888-397-7212

when the phone is answered it will be by either a recorded message or
music.   Simply type in the following code enclosed in quotes  "17950"
followed by the "#"  and you will be put into the call.  If there are any
issues please wait on the line and an operator will answer, just tell them
that the call leader in Daniel Gutridge and they will put you into the
call.

I will ship out an email with all proposed budgets at approx. 4:30 PM today
to all who reply.  I do not want to put them on the list.  I will check the
list again at about 7:30 and pick up any late respondents.

Daniel Stewart