ES - [Fwd: [Fwd: health]]

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Wed Feb 3 18:58:33 PST 1999

>This sort of e-mail is the 90's successor to junkmail chain letters.
>It's part of the fear industry, and I don't appreciate finding it in
>my e-mail.
>
>Besides, I don't want this list to become a forum for warnings about
>the dangers of caffeine, italian food, alcohol, tobacco, marajuana,
>Chevy trucks, fast food, Firestone tires, computer viruses, stupid
>legislation or whatever else one of us has become upset about.
>
>Thanks!
>
>- Galen
>List Administrator

Ouch......
Well I don't know Galen..........
My Kung Fu Teacher has his very own PhD and is a MASTER of the Human Body
in and out of motion.............
I was warned of this product and I was told/ordered.......not to use it
because of the problems with the interference with the
body............and timing.......
This one..........well.........for all it's worth.........
I won't be toasting you on the list field with Diet anything in hand in
the month of JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    For all it's worth and with due
respect........
You can get me for this when you see me............but of course you'll
have to catch me first...........

bree~