ES - Directions to Northern Regional War Practice......

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:42:41 PST 1999

Take I-35 north of Oklahoma city to guthrie Thake the Hwy 33 exit (2ed exit
for Guthrie the first is a left side exit) go right (east) through Langston
and cole. a mile past Cole is a bridge. Slow down about 50 feet after the
bridge is a dirt road on your right. go right about a 3/4 to a mile down the
dirt road will be a drive on you right. it is the entrance to the Camp
Cimeron campfire girls site. Go down the drive about a 3/4 a mile and you
will see people.

You can caravan with Duncan and If you wish

Simone