ES - Fighter practice

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Feb 16 05:00:26 PST 1999

Armand's warehouse is where we're holding _Wed._ night fighter practice.
Some show up as early as 6:00 pm; I won't be there before 7:30.

Sundays we're back at Randol Mill Park at 2:00 pm.

Directions the warehouse from Randol Mill Park to this site are as
follows:

     From I-30 and Fielder Rd, travel West on I-30 approximately 10
miles.
     Exit at Beach Street
     Turn South (left) on Beach St and proceed 2 or three blocks.
     Turn West (right) on Ludelle St. (Ludelle St is one block south of
Lancaster Ave.)
     The warehouse is the 2nd building on the right (north side of
Ludelle)

The physical address is:

     Gene Rich & Company, Inc.
     2525 Ludelle Street
     Fort Worth, TX  76105
     (817) 536-1331 or (800) 433-7605

Feel free to call anytime to get additional directions or to check that
someone is here.