ES - (Fwd) A Party for my friends

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Thu Feb 18 22:18:49 PST 1999

>>Reminder...
>>Hey everyone!
>>I know that there is not a single convenient Friday night in Feb 1999
>>for a party.  However, I've decided on the 19th of Feb 1999.
>
>Mistress Eowyn,
>You are correct that there are few if any good fridays to have a party.
>My deepest apologies for not being available to attend as I have to
>work.  I do, however offer these words.
>
>Very few people have the ability to touch so many people in such a
>positive way as you have.  My your journey be safe, your life full of
>joy, and your memories fond.  You will be missed.
>
>Ld Raimond George de Mora

Duh...."What _he_ said!" With amplification if needed (not usually).

My regrets, had long since already committed to Friday evening
in Plano (Llereth has a mundane gig at the Plano Arts Center --
see Thursday's DMN or Plano papers for more info. Kinda gotta
go, and not only because this is Llereth -- need to scope it out
before I fill the same poet's hot-seat NEXT month...)

Everybody hug Eowyn for me (if she'll let ya).

Eowyn, take care and write us'ns when y'all can, y'hear?

Amra

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com