ES - You are invited to Candlelight Camp and G.A. Warlord!

Todd Marsh todd_marsh at pagenet.com
Mon Feb 8 07:19:14 PST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From:	Eric and Trudy Francis [SMTP:etfrancis at aristotle.net]

Good Gentles all,

I am Lord Peregrine Fairchylde of the Barony of Small Gray Bear (Little
Rock, AR). We are hosting our annual Candlelight Camp on Feb. 26-28, and
at
that time and place we will also be hosting the Gleann Abhann Warlord
Tourney and an Althing of Gleann Abhann officers. Attatched to this
e-mail
you will find a copy of the Seneschal's flyer in Microsoft Word. A hard
copy is also being mailed to you (although I need the good gentles in
Calontir and Ansteorra to send me snail mail addresses). If you are
unable
to read the attached document and would like me to send it in another
format, please let me know. I'm using a Macintosh but have several
formatting options.

We also have a Web page for the Barony (http://www.beissd.com/barony/)
with
information on the event. The info from the Seneschal's flyer probably
won't be posted until after Monday, Feb. 8. If you have any questions,
please feel free to e-mail or call me, and please feel free to
redistribute
the flyer as you find necessary.

Thank you all, and I hope to see you at Candlelight Camp!
In Service to the Dream,
Ld. Peregrine