ES - scroll submission

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:34:05 PST 1999

Hello Arabella,

This is a Scroll submission for the month of March.

"The time is upon us again and Spring Faire is just around the corner.
I feel it is my obligation and honor to relay a piece of history
concerning this event.  Every couple of years, someone steps forward and
volunteers to publish a little know and hard to find publication within
the Barony.  This time I would like the privalage to produce it.  If you
are not familiar with the Troll Swamp Rag, may I encourage you to speak
with the Historian to see previous editions.  For those who are
familiar, I am now excepting submissions.  Normally the producer of this
publication remains silent and annonomous.  But I am a Fool.  Please
send your articles to raimonddemora at hotmail.com no later then March
25th.  If you do not have a sense of humor, please send nothing.
Thank You
Duck Raimond George de Mora"

To Lady Arabella,  If you need to modify this submission space
concideration, feel free to.
Raimond