ES - Business Meeting Directions

Brighid02 at AOL.com Brighid02 at AOL.com
Tue Feb 16 07:13:15 PST 1999

Gentle Lords and Ladies,

	The business meeting this Thursday will be at Daniel and Siobhan's house.
Address: 8358 Big Horn Wy. : Ft. Worth
Phone: (817) 656-1242

>From I-30
	Take I-30 to North Loop 820. From there you take 820 untill you reach the 377
(Denton Highway) exit. Make a Right and go North for about 5 traffic lights.
The 5th one will be Basswood, there'll be a large church at the corner, make a
Left. Then make a Right at the first light, Park Vista. Go all the way down
till you reach the last street on the Left (Ash River) turn onto Ash River.
The first street on the Right is Big Horn Way. Our house is the 6th one down
on the Right.

>From I-35W
Take 35W going North to North Loop 820.Take 820 East until you reach the 377
(Denton Highway) exit. Get off and make a Left to go North on 377 for about 5
traffic lights. The 5th should be Basswood, they'll be a really big church
(the Harvest Baptist Church) on the corner. Make a Left onto Basswood. Make a
Right at Park Vista. (the first light) And go down Park Vista until you reach
the last street on the Left. (Ash River) Turn onto Ash river and take the
first Right which is Big Horn Way. Our house is the 6th one down on the Right.

If there are any problems or if you have any questions please feel free to
contact me or my parents at the number above.

In your Service,
	Brighid