ES - let's get together to do lunch!!!!

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 08:06:46 PST 1999

Greetings folks,
     Well I found this terriffic resturant in North Dallas.  If you love
Sushi, this will be a great time for you.  Name of the resturant is
Tokyo 1, one block east of Midway on Beltline Rd.  It's ALL YOU CAN EAT
- SUSHI, SMALL SALAD BAR, FRUIT, A SAMPLING OF TEMPURA, A SAMPLING OF
HIBACHI AND DESERT BAR.  The price on Weekeknds is about 15.00 plus what
ever you want to drink.  That's a great price for all you can eat.  The
average price sushi for an appetiser is about $5 and you only get 6
pieces.  Here you can make a meal.  And another thing, both times I've
been there, there are a lot of people from oriental descent eating
there, so you know it must be great.

     So Lets make it an unofficial baronial gathering!  February 27
about 12:00 noon.  I'll be taking Crandall, (sushi is happy food) and
Xene, (who says she can't get anyone from her office to go with her) has
indicated she would like to go as well.  If ya'll would let me know how
many are going I'll try to have a table ready for us when we get there.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute