ES - [Fwd: [Fwd: health]]

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:23:24 PST 1999

No More!  Please!!!  There are several items in this "report" which are
completely erroneous.  These are not the facts.  Please check out the
Ansteorran-digest a few weeks back where Lady Isobel Grace Hadleigh
disected this particular e-mail piece by piece.  She is in the medical
profession and was able to look up several of these "quotes", some of
which, however, don't even exist.

Sorry Elizabeth, I know you meant well.

Reginlief

>Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 10:25:39 -0600
>From: "Rhonda New" <rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov>
>To: "elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG" <elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: ES - [Fwd: [Fwd: health]]
>
>> Friends,
>> This is important.  Please share this with your friends.  I got rid
of
>> the headers because the message had been forwarded a few times.
>> Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
>>
>> Aspartame - The Silent Killer
Snip....