ES - fighter practice

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Sun Feb 7 18:28:17 PST 1999

This is a correction: there has been something weird going wrong with my
computer (anti virus going off for no reason, programs launching when no
ones at my desk) and now a new problem with my spell checker, apparently
it does not like my name any more.  So I just wanted to let everyone
know that I, *Alric*, has the equipment, and you don't have to go to
Africa to get it.

Sorry for the waste of space, now I'm going to find my mourning star and
see if that fixes any of my computer problems.

	Alric Descors

p.s. no I don't use my spell checker, I just noticed it running as I hit
the send button.