ES - VIVAT Shire of Middleford

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Feb 28 20:14:50 PST 1999

Thank you for the report Lady Simone and congatulations on your win! As for the winner of the Heavy Tourney and the title of 'Defender of Middleford', that would be Moerick of Elfsea. He is currently Sir Deiter's Man at Arms, but I believe he is to become squire after completing a quest at Gulf War.

Dragonetti