ES - lyoness

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:28:29 PST 1999

It takes us approximately 5 hours to reach White Water where Lyonesse is
held.  Straight down I35, past Austin, to New Braunfels.  I don't
remember the name of the exit, but it says something like "water sports
area".  You exit to your right and then turn right at the first street.
Then drive, I'm not sure, but about 10-15 miles (?) till your see White
Water Sports on your right.  Follow signs from there.

Reginlief

P.S.  Tor, Rorik, and myself will be leaving around 5:00 that Friday
afternoon.  If you and Hengist want to caravan, let me know! (or anybody
else that's interested, for that matter!  My number is 731-4670.)