ES - light fighters

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Sat Feb 6 16:02:33 PST 1999

Just to let the rapier community know that Lang Son Traders in Arlington
now carries France Lames Flexi-Daggers for about $35, from what I've
been told by others and have seen on web sites that seems to be
average.  Be warned, if you buy an epee blade from them you need to
specify what thread size you need because they have both 6x1 metric and
whatever the American standard is (can someone tell me what that is so I
know.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone at practice.

	Alric