ES - What have I missed?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Feb 9 13:04:56 PST 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

That was a close one. I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms due to my severed access to the Elfsea List. But Life is Good, again. I hope fighter practice went well Sunday. I also hope that Airaklee got my message last week about being out of town. If not, then my sincere apologies to one and all who may have been inconvenienced this weekend.

As for Wednesday night practice, I WILL have the warehouse open for all who wish to get under the lights. Until it stays light later into the evenings, I plan to continue Wednesdays at the warehouse. Of course, if no one is here or has called by 7:30 or 8:00 then I'll head out to Randol Mill Park.

In the service of Elfsea,
Armand