ES - Photos from Northern Regional Tribute

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Feb 22 10:30:36 PST 1999

Photos from Northern Regional Tribute are now online at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page17.htm

During court I took several photos but did not use a flash. The resulting images need so much enhancing that they become very grainy and often are too poor to use. So if you remember having your picture taken but don't see it on the page I don't want you to feel slighted.

And now for something completely different....

Fighter practice this Wednesday (2/24) will be at the warehouse at 6 PM until we get tired, as always. However, fighter practice the following Wednesday (3/3) will need to close no later than 9pm. I have to drive to San Antonio that night for mundane business, so I need to cut practice a little shorter than usual.

Speaking of San Antonio, Lyoness is that weekend (3/5-3/7). I know several people are planning to daytrip Lyoness but if there is anyone who will DEFINITELY be driving down on FRIDAY and has a spare seat, I'd like to find a ride for Amy. Not the boys, no luggage, just Amy. She needs to be with me in San Antonio Friday evening and Saturday morning. If anyone has room for her, I will pick her up at the Lyoness site so you don't need to drive the extra 40 minutes to San Antonio. On Saturday, in the afternoon probably around 2:30 or 3pm Amy and I will leave San Antonio and head for Lyoness to be present for Court that evening and see HE Drake's Knighting ceremony. We could then caravan back with the daytrippers.

Please respond privately to arich at generich.com (or call 817-447-3636) if you have room for Amy to ride on FRIDAY. Thanks!

Armand Dragonetti