ES - New Peice

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:41:18 PST 1999

I was given the opportunity to write a commission piece about Baron Raymond of Bjornsburg, this weekend at Ice Axe Tourney, which was Performed for his excellency during Feast. I had not met his excellency until after this was written, the source of information about him came from those who knew him at the event.  I loved the challenge the commission posed.
The following is the Song that was written:

A Warrior A poet, An Honorable Man

In Bjornsburg their Baron, They dearly cherish
Raymond holds their lands in good stead.
He's seen our kingdom grow up through the ages
He's A Warrior A poet, An Honorable Man

O' his manner is noble, his Valor grand.
Raimond stands with Honor unstained
The lore of our kingdom, he's lived through the ages
He's A Warrior A poet, An Honorable Man

Take not of this Irish man, if ere you see him
Raymond's humble nere proud or vain.
A noble of kingdom, He'll serve through the ages
He's A Warrior A poet, An Honorable Man

 In Bjornsburg their Baron, They dearly cherish
Raymond holds their lands in good stead.
He's seen our kingdom grow op through the ages
He's A Warrior A poet, An Honorable Man

Lady Simone