ES - FW: ANST - Are you going to Gulf Wars?

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Sun Feb 28 19:28:12 PST 1999

Some of you may have already read this, but others are not on the previous
lists.

I apologize for any duplication, but this and the next post from His Grace
are worth reading.

If our fighter practice today is any indication, Elfsea could make one hell
of a difference.

Your Warrior Laurel Baroness,
And the Baaddest Byzantine around,

Xene