ES - Shoe Leather

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 04:00:00 PST 1999

> I think the biggest help I would need at this point is to find out
when
> the moive is coming out.

Well I've done some poking and the answer is no time real soon.  It's
a FOX movie and their official site for it lists the release date
simply as May 1999.  You can find that site here :

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/production/midsummer.htm

To find this place I used my two favorite sites on the web :

Internet Movie Database
http://www.internetmoviedatabase.com/

444-FILM
http://www.444film.com

The IMD is great for films who aren't open yet and for finding out who
played that bit part in that cheesy old 70s sci-fi flick.  If there is
an official site for a movie it will have a link to it.  It has cast
lists and many other cool things.

444-FILM is just like calling 444-film on the phone except that you
can look up to 1 month in advance.  This means that up to a month in
advance you can learn which theatres will HAVE the movie when it does
open.

Just FYI I noticed that Midsummer Night's was being advertised at the
Grapevine Mills Mall Theatre so at least they will have it (though
that is no where near as convinient as Eastchase).

Yours in the dream and movie information,

Timothy of Glastonbury