ES - Baronial College

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:45:05 PST 1999

>    Greetings Elfsea,
>I am looking for a schedule for classes, when we need to be there to
>set up and are we permitted to hang things on the wall. If anyone
>could help in this matter I would appreciate it.

Sorry Hengist.  I don't have a schedule on-line, but there will be a
list of classes at the event.  If I remember correctly your lady's class
is the first one in the morning starting at 10 a.m.  The earliest you
need to be there is 8 am, and preferrably no later than 9:00.  As I
understand the only things allowed on the walls are those banners hung
by the University and that's all.  If anyone in the College has a
different answer please post!

In Service to the Barony,

Allessandre