ES - Arrow making Party

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jan 25 20:46:20 PST 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

ViVat Fearghus!!!!  Way to go!!  I wish to commend you on your efforts.

This is really great.  While you guys are going that up there, we're doing
the same thing down here in Middleford.  Are you guys making fiber glass
arrows or wood?

I think the Trimairian are going to have more *presents* than they want.

This is going to be good.

Gilli