ES - FYI Update

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:24:01 PST 1999

Again, I am not looking for response.  This is just an update on my
father's condition.

When my brother and I got home, he was just getting ready for an
endioscopy to find out what the problem was.  The results were he had
four artaries that were blocked from 70 to 100 percent blockage.  At
that point the doctor started talking about quadruple bypass surgery.
My parents agreed to have the surgery and he was moved to Tulsa for
surgery on Thursday.  There was concern about the fact that he is on
Kidney Dialasis (sp).  After the surgery, the doctor came out and said
everything went well.  My dad came off the machines at an amazing rate.
As of last report, he is still in the hospital in Tulsa and my be there
the rest of the week.  He is expected to make a full recovery.  The only
thing I wish for as I grow older, is his ability to survive.
Thanks again for your support and if anything changes, I will let you
know.
Raimond