ES - Ride Share

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:22:45 PST 1999

Unto this great Barony of Elfsea,
I do send greetings and requests.

Gulf War, as many know, is only a couple of months away.  With this in
mind, I am looking for a volunteer or two.  I would like to hitch a ride
with someone going to the War.  I do pack light usually.  If I can not
find a ride with someone, then I would like to know if anyone would like
to ride with me.  The reason for my request is because I do not travel
well and this is a long drive for one person alone.  If I drive, then
the following requests are made.  One, you pack light as I have a
smaller car.  Two, if I can get a trailer hitch on the car, then I ask
that you pack light so the car can pull all the wieght.  If I get the
trailer hitch, then two people who pack light can help me share the
drive.
With that said, here is my current plan of travel (subject to change as
needed.)  I would like to leave Monday March 8th sometime around noon.
Then leave the event Sunday sometime early.
If interested, please contact me soon at home ((972) 254-8546), via
e-mail (raimonddemora at hotmail.com), or if you are lucky enough to see me
in person, that will work also.

This has been an unpaid announcement.
Raimond