ES - Recovery Household -- Public Notice

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:29:13 PST 1999

Greeting and Salutations

First I would Like to thank everyone who responded privately and publicly to
the requests for Opinions on a recovery Household. The response was Over
whelming and Very Possitive.

The Support and Encouragement from the Populace of Our  fine Kingdom,
resulted in an Idea Becoming a reality with form House Couyral.  The
Household will be making their 2ed event, as a Household At Coronation
Members Of House Couyral who are in recovery  wear (forgive the description
I am not a herald so it is very Mundane) a green favor with a gold inverted
triangle, inside the triangle is a red Owl over a green orb.  Members of the
House who have Family and friends in recovery wear a green favor with a red
Inverted triangle, the Owl and Orb are Gold.

About House Couyral

House Couyral is a household dedicated to Recovery. House Couyral's Primary
Purpose is to The Recovery for Alcoholics and Addicts, To have a place
within our Society that they may go for Support in there recovery. To hold
Meetings for those in recovery and their families when the need arises.

In the pursuit of Our Primary Propose, Membership in House Couyral is open
to anyone with a desire to not drink or use, To persons who have family or
friends suffering from Alcohol or drug Addiction. In order for House Couyral
to stay true to It’s primary Propose has selected to adhere to the Steps,
Traditions, and Concepts of Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous.

Chapters of House Couyral Can be formed by any members of AA, NA, Al Anon,
or ACA  in the Society for Creative Anachronism. As so Far they follow the
criteria in the charter.  and After they have received consent to do so from
the Primary Chapter of House Couyral in the Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra.

For More Information,
Contact
Lady Simone   O'Dunaling
Matriarch House Couyral