ES - Fighter Practice (was: Sir Thorgeir)

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Fri Jan 15 12:50:38 PST 1999

Dawn A White recently said:

>Greetings:
>
>I took one look at that list thing and said huh?  I would like to ask if
>there will be fighter practice this Sunday at 2pm at Randol Mill park
>,Arlington?  I have a friend from Grand Canyon SAC who is a fighter there
>but is visiiting me and might want to check it out.

Not in Randol Mill Park _this_ Sunday.  Elfsea's fp is over 'til
February; but...

Coronation is this weekend, south of Dallas in Ennis.  On Sunday,
at Flagpole Hill (Buckner & Northwest Highway in Dallas), there
will be a fighter practice, I think it starts in the morning
sometime.

- Galen