ES - Shoe Leather

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:35:58 PST 1999

I have decided I like the taste of Shoe Leather.  I say this because I
have a feeling I am about to put my foot in my mouth again by
volunteering.  There is a new movie coming out which probably will
interest most people.  "William Shakespearse's A Midsummers Night
Dream."  If I can find out what the opening night is and if it is going
to be shown at the same theatre as Star Trek, I will be willing to help
organize a demo before the movie starts.  From our last visit, the
manager told me if there was a movie we wanted to do a demo at, we could
probably get free tickets for the show.
The all important question is, is anyone interested and does anyone know
when the movie is to be released?
Raimond