ES - Arrow making Party

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:23:23 PST 1999

I was going to contact a few people to celebrate Fearghus's 44th
birthday but this is even better!  He'll get to do something he loves!
It's a casual time, come in your grubbies, bring food we'll make an
evening of it.  Fearghus really likes bang-bang-shoot-um-up movies so
guys ya'll will be in heaven.  Arabella