ES - FW: big Fighter practice

Todd Marsh todd_marsh at pagenet.com
Mon Jan 4 10:49:20 PST 1999

From:	Gail P. Taylor [SMTP:gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu]
Sent:	Monday, January 04, 1999 12:32 PM
To:	tmarsh at Sierrasys.com
Subject:	big Fighter practice

Hello!
I wanted to get this info out ASAP, in case this month's populous
meeting for your group will happen over the next few days.  Could you
announce this practice at your meeting?
Thanks,
Isobel
__________________________
Come one and all to....
A Spontaneous and Glorious Armored and Rapier Fighter Practice!
Unto all good gentles of Ansteorra, let it be known that on Sunday,
January 17, 1999, the morn following the ascension of our Glorious
Highnesses, Gunthar and Sara, the brave fighters of Ansteorra are
invited to gather, hone their skills, and shake off their holiday
langour.
Come lift your swords, not your breakfast forks, for this fantastic
opportunity to beat and greet your friends from throughout Ansteorra,
who will be in town for the Coronation festivities.  This practice,
for all combat styles, will begin at 10:00 am in the Barony of the
Steppes, at Flag Pole Hill in Dallas Texas.
Directions to Flag Pole Hill:
Take your best route to the loop of I-635 east of HWY75 and north of
I-30.  Take the Skillman/Audelia exit and go south on Audelia to
Northwest Highway. Turn right. Flagpole Hill is almost immediately on
the right. We will be at the top of the hill, near the flagpole.
For answers to questions and a Map, see the web site,
http://lshome.utsa.edu/sca/practice.htm , pick up a flyer available at
coronation, or contact Ly. Isobel Hadleigh ( gptaylor at utsa.edu ), HE
Kayleigh Drake ( potterkd at aol.com ), or Ld. Duncan Hepburn (
courtier at geocities.com )