ES - Medieval Siege on PBS

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Fri Jan 22 16:27:58 PST 1999

At 06:54 PM 1/20/00 -0600, you wrote:
>The following is posted courtesy of HL Crandall...
>
>- Galen
>Gal. 1:8
>

>Thought you might like to know...  Feb 1st Nova on PBS 8pm ET
>will be broadcasting an episode of "Medieval Siege".

>SECRETS OF LOST EMPIRES: A "NOVA" SPECIAL PRESENTATION
 The programs air on PBS Tuesdays, February 1-29, 2000,
>   8:00 p.m. ET (check local listings).

This sounds like it will be a good one to watch.  They had a series on
timber frame buildings some years ago and did build one from the ground up.
We watched every episode and hated to see it end.  Thanks for the info.

Bice

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	Think SNOW!!!!(and try not to get sunburned)