ES - Fighter Practice

Ameline DuBois arich at generich.com
Sun Jan 10 12:47:06 PST 1999

Greetings from Armand,
Nothing like the last minute to respond. I have previously told several that
I'd have the warehouse open at 5pm. Since it is very nice out, what about an
outdoor practice on the grass in front of my warehouse. Then at 5 or
whenever it gets dark, we culd move inside under the lights?

If that sounds good, feel free to head out there now. I may be there a
little early but don't count on getting inside the warehouse until 5. Again,
directions from Randol mill Park are:

West on I-30 about 10 miles.
Exit at Beach St and turn South (left)
Drive 2 or 3 blocks and turn west (right) on Ludelle St. (one street south
of Lancaster Ave.)
The warehouse is the 2nd building on the north side of Ludelle.
  Gene Rich & Co., Inc.
  2525 Ludelle St.
  Ft. Worth, TX 76105
  (817) 536-1331 or 1-800-433-7605