ES - simulations

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jan 18 18:31:06 PST 1999

Wow!!  Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.  My computer has
been down for awhile. When it came back up we had 2363 messages on it!!!

OK.  Let's see when would be a good time.  This may take some doing and I
don't think it will happen before Gulf War.  I don't have any free weekends
before than.  However, I bet we could squese it in during a arrow making
party either here or at the Ravensfort War Practice.

If so bring your "toys" and a copy of the war moneuver commands.  That will
be how you'll maneuver your "troops".

If some one still has copy for that article by HG Kein, please send it to
me.

Gilli