ES - Arrow making Party

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 04:02:45 PST 1999

Lord Fearghus,

I am afraid I will have to miss the first party to put together
arrows, and your birthday party, as I will be travelling to the Barony
of Stargate to compete for the right to be our fair Queen Sara's
champion.

I hope that your birthday finds you well and in the company of good
friends and hordes of Trimarin killing shafts of death. :)

Timothy

---Wes Duke <wduke at flash.net> wrote:

> To the Elfsea archers for whom I have procured arrow parts:
>
> Greetings:
>
> This Friday night January 29th starting at 7:30 we will start assembly
> process necessary to construct our weapons of destruction for our
> Trimarian friends.  I have procured all the necessary pieces and all
you
> will need to bring is duct tape, strapping tape, closed cell foam,
and a
> pair of gloves. Since it is going to take awhile to assemble 400
arrows
> and 200 crossbow bolts this will only be the first of our endeavors.
 If