ES - Star Trek Convention!!! ATTN ALL TREKIES!

Sharon P. vivaine at home.com
Sat Jan 2 11:09:23 PST 1999

Ok Sir Axel..I love you dearly but I'm dissing practice and dragging Hengist
to this....

Greetings Elfsea!!!!

Its come to my attention that CREATION will be hosting a Star Trek
Convention this Sunday at Plano Convention Center.  Here is the url:

http://www.creationent.com/calendar.html

and spec schedule info is:

http://www.creationent.com/PLANO.HTML

Attending will be Leornard Nimoy and Grace Lee Whitney!!!

The event starts at noon and is slated to go til 6 pm.  Tickets at the door
at 20 bucks, but ticketmaster is supposed to have them for 17, plus thier
obvious 'let me stick it to ya' fees.

See ya there!  BTW..We am going mundane and will not be in costume.

A very excited Viv

P.S.  Hengist has just informed me that i owe him big for this.  If you
don't hear from us for week, you know im paying the piper.