ES - Springfaire

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:55:11 PST 1999

Greetings Elfsea!!!!

Please mark your calendars NOW!!!  Crown Tourney has moved and
Springfaire will now be April 9-11, at the Canton Trades Days
Campground.

For an event announcement check out our website at
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/elfsea.html
(Thank you Darius for building the site for us!!!)

For those interested in working the event, please contact Ceinwen or
Tanwyn ASAP.  We are having a Springfaire planning meeting at Tanwyn's
house Thursday, February 4th.  All those involved in Springfaire plans,
please attend.

Faire Thee Well,

Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel      Ly. Tanwyn Aniera
ceinwenswan at hotmail.com      tanwyn at flash.net
817-784-9876                 817-465-5148