ES - Potluck at Baronial College

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:58:17 PST 1999

Hello Elfsea!

For those of you who remember, the following weekend after Coronation is
our Baronial College and Artisan Competition.

As part of the event, we are having a potluck sideboard.  The meat and
drink are being done by Aramark catering but we need stuff
to go with it!  Please bring a dish for 8 or more of veggies, side
dishes, breads, desserts, etc.

HL Mara of Rede will be coordinating the food at the event and the side
board will be located in the back of the Rio Grande Ballroom.

If you have any questions please respond privately to
allessandre at hotmail.com.

Sincerely,

Allessandre