ES - Clothiers Guild

Sandeekg at AOL.com Sandeekg at AOL.com
Tue Jan 19 11:24:54 PST 1999

Greetings Gentles.

	If anyone needs directions to our home for the clothiers guild meeting
tonight, here is the easy way. Find your best way to Loop 820 North of Fort
Worth and East of 35W. Exit North on Hwy. 377 (also known as Denton Highway).
Go North about 2 miles to Basswood on the left / West. On the right will be
the huge Harvest Baptist Church. Turn left (west) and go to the first light -
Park Vista. Turn right (North) and go about a mile. If four (4) lanes suddenly
turn into two (2) lanes you have gone too far. Turn left onto Ash River. Make
the first and immediate right, which is Big Horn Way, and we are about the 6th
house on the right. If anyone needs futher directions, call Siobhan at
817-656-1242.

Hope to see you here.
Siobhan