ES - Dress the Fools

Siade the Bard siade_the_bard at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 15:07:39 PDT 1999

--- Sandeekg at AOL.com wrote:
> Greetings all,
> 	We will start at about 10:00 am. We will try to dress our fools, have
> the meeting, and will be available to start celebrating the 4th early. The
> pool will be waiting. We will also have the thrones on display for
> suggestions and ideas for decorative additions. So for anyone interested in a
> weekend party, bring bathing suits, towels, eats, etc. and be prepared to
> have a good time.

It being my obligation as their Foolishness's Bard, I could write the saga of how
I searched the entirety of Elfsea for this purported pool.  It would
probably be a more humorous tale (brevity being the soul of wit) were I to have
directions on how to find your house...

Siade the
  "we'd have a better time if we left the suits at home"
      Bard